Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Speeding Tickets

A man was driving home late one afternoon after having a real bad day, when he looked down at his speedometer and realized he was driving well above the speed limit. He then looked up in his rear view mirror and got a pit in his stomach because he saw a police car with its lights on quickly approaching him. He thinks, "I can outrun this guy", so he floors it.

The cars are racing down the highway - 70, 80, 90 miles an hour. Finally, as his speedometer passes 100, the guy realizes he can't outrun the cop so he gives up and pulls over to the curb.

The police officer gets out of his cruiser and approaches the car. He leans down and says "Listen mister, I've had a really lousy day and it looks like you have had one too. I just want to go home so if you can give me a good excuse I'll let you go."

The man thought for a moment and said, "Three weeks ago my wife ran off with a police officer. When I saw your cruiser in my rear view mirror I thought you were that officer and you were trying to give her back to me!"

via

No comments: