Monday, September 7, 2009

Cyanide poisoning

A calm and respectable lady went to the pharmacy, right up to the pharmacist, looked straight in his eyes, and said, "I would like to buy some cyanide."

The pharmacist said, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?"

The lady replied, "I need it to poison my husband."

The pharmacist's eyes got big and he exclaimed, "Lord have mercy! I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband. That's against the law! I'll lose my license. They'll throw both of us in jail. All kinds of bad things can happen. Absolutely not! You cannot buy any cyanide."

The lady reaches into her purse and pulls out a picture of her husband and the pharmacist's wife in bed.

The pharmacist looked at the picture, and said, "Well, now. That's different. You didn't say you had a prescription."


via

No comments: